Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 26, 2013

A BORROWED BIT ON PETTICOATING BOYS

I saw this little ditty on:

 http://forcedfeminisationstories.blogspot.com

the other day and thought it was quite interesting.  The blog itself is called PJ's Tales of Petticoated Boys.....  I am borrowing it from there....Not a lot of good petticoating info and pictures things on the internet that I have found......................

Petticoating for Schoolboys

I thought this Proactive Parenting guide was one of a kind...


But then I found this


...a handy booklet by somebody who really knows what they're talking about.

pages one and two:

pages three and four

pages five and six

pages seven and eight

..all good sound advice.

.............so check out the site with the link above..............


No comments:

Post a Comment