Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Make It Stop


Stop it, Christyne, just stop it.  Please,
I can't take any more.

No can do, Martin.  I'm sorry, but you
were the one that asked me to help
you to see what it felt like to have an
orgasms as a woman.  Crap, you've
only had 7 and you're already whining.
I'm going to let you have maybe 20,
or 30 or 4o more.  I just love watching 
you acting like a dog in heat.

No, please!  I can't take any more.
If I have 30 more I think I'll die.
Christyne, please just change me back.


Martin, if I dare say so, you are really 
a wuss.  Maybe I'll let you have those 
30 more just for the heck of it.  I'm 
enjoying this one.  And you aren't 
going to die, trust me on that honey.

OMG, another one.  Look, can you just
at least make them a few minutes 
apart so I can recover.  This back to
back stuf..  oh..  oh..  ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You haven't seen anything yet, Martin.
I've also decided that after 35 orgasms
you'll be pregnant.  Wait till you see how
it feels to give birth......after all those
months of labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment