Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

another update

Today I made an commitment and registered for a blog on Wordpress.  From what I can see, the options for design and layout are not anywhere near what Blogger has available, so my new blog will have a new layout.  But I'll make it work.

These days I am very frustrated with the apparent increase in censorship here in this country.  We not only have Google deciding that adults should see these TG blogs, but even worse, we have in the making a government takeover of the internet looming under the guise of "internet neutrality."  The result is  332-page regulation that, like barrycare, we won't be able to learn what is in those 332 pages until after the new regulations are approved....likely tomorrow.  The concept of internet neutrality was sold to us with the argument that internet providers were slowing down the feeds from certain content providers at the expense of others.  Personally, I never saw that.  But if that was all there was to it, the government wouldn't need 332 pages to remedy that.  Maybe 3 or 4.  Nope, there is more to this proposal than we know, and I can think back to the expression that should scare most people:  I'm from the government and I'm here to help you.

Anyway, you don't want to hear me on my soapbox.  In due time I will make known the new address of the new blog.  

---alexis 

No comments:

Post a Comment