Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I'll Turn You Into A Woman, Again (from Lilac Wren)

Happy New Year, everyone!

Now that we've all made it through the holiday season, I'm happy to announce that once again I'm holding a contest to include YOU in one of my videos.  I held this contest last year and the response was overwhelming, so I knew I just that I had to do it again.

So here it is -- another chance for you to be the subject in one of my upcoming videos!!

This time, I'm asking for a simple thing to enroll you in the contest. I'm always trying to get the word out about my site and to let people know that my videos are here, completely free of charge. So if you truly enjoy them and you want to be eligible for the contest, I'm asking you to do me a favour and share a link to my site somewhere -- whether it's on Twitter, Facebook, forums, message boards, or whatever. Once you've shared a link to my site somewhere, please include a link back to your post in your comment below.  If you're not comfortable with including that link in your comment here, please just mention where you shared my site.  I'll take you at your word, but please, don't take advantage of my trusting nature.  :)

In addition to the link to your share, please include any information you'd like to be used in a personalized video -- name (or alias), preferred method of transformation, general themes/story lines, etc.  I can't guarantee that I'll be able to use all of it in the video, but I'll try whenever possible.

The contest will be open for your comments below until January 31st.  After that, I'll randomly choose from the eligible submissions and start to work on the personalized video for the winner.

Best of luck to everyone!

Truly,

Wren


.........................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment