Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Committed



I saved this picture.  It comes from one of the worst days in my entire life. 
 Who is the girl in that picture, you might wonder.  Well, the cops and the folks 
who run this place will tell that it's me, Lillian Harcourt.  And actually it is, and it's 
not.  So let me tell you my version of the story.  There are really two parts of this 
story.  You see, when my mother and I were cleaning out Aunt Sally's house after 
she passed, I was going through her Jewelry boxes.  My mom said to go stick 
them in the trunk and nobody would be the wiser.  Later, at home, in one of 
those boxes was a weird coin.  I asked my mom what it was, and she told me that 
Aunt Sally had some strange ideas, one being that the coin would allow her to 
swap bodies with someone.  She said stuff like that wasn't even possible  Well, I 
 had my dad drill a hole in it and I put it on a chain to wear around my neck.  The 
other part of the story involves another girl, Rebecca Adams.  She and I never
really hit it off.  Actually, we sort of hated each other these days.  She accused
me of stealing her boyfriend, which is dumb.  He left her because she basically
was a stuck up bitch.  Well, I was walking down this road on the way home
from school one day when a car pulled up and stopped.  It was Rebecca and
her minions.  I could tell that they weren't here to do me any favors.  As the
girls started getting out of the car, I began rubbing the coin one the chain.
Two of the girls went around behind me, then came up and grabbed my arms.
As Rebecca moved in, she began  to pummel me---once, twice and again. I 
got really scared.  About then the coin became warm, really warm.  As the
next blow was coming at me, I was suddenly airborne, coming down and
entering Rebecca's body.  She ended up in mine.  Well, they left me, battered, 
bruised and in shock right there.  After the cops picked me up, I was taken to
the hospital and then taken to the Sunnydale Farm....the local mental place.
At first I tried telling them I was really Rebecca, but the more I tried, they
would put me in one of those straight jackets.  One day they even shocked me
really badly.  So now I cooperate.  Can't do much else.  But if I ever get out
of here, I'm coming after my real body.

No comments:

Post a Comment