Total Pageviews

Monday, February 23, 2015

JUST SAW THIS! From World of TG

Monday, February 23, 2015

Some BAD news, a warning, and an invitation

1st thing:
Google/Blogger changes the adult content policy:
"If your existing blog does have sexually explicit or graphic nude images or video, your blog will be made private after March 23, 2015. No content will be deleted, but private content can only be seen by the owner or admins of the blog and the people who the owner has shared the blog with." Source
As this effects a lot of blogs this site is linking to, and many bloggers only create "adult" captions and are hosted on "Blogger", this will have a significant impact on the blogging part of the TG community.
Edit: If this -contrary to my expections- affects worldoftg.com as well, this would be the end of worldoftg.com

To the bloggers:
If you are one of those bloggers and you don't want to change the way you are captioning/creating content, I suggest to change the blog-platform. You may also want to send me the link to your new blog via the contact site here, so I can add it/replace your old one.
Oh, and make sure there is a rss feed. Otherwise I can't add it to those blog lists here.


To the users: Save what you can save!
I am sure that some of the affected bloggers will stop captioning after Mach 23.

2 comments:

  1. Will you stay on blogspot? If yes, how will fans continue to gain access? Can you just share a password with us?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it has only been less than a day since I found this out, so right now I don't know what I am going to do. One thing I do know is that I will continue to blog my captions. Just where, I don't know yet. I will post this information when I do come to a decision. This decision by Google/Blogger really bothers me. I do not believe in censorship. I believe my followers are mature. I don't force my blog on anyone. People have to look for my blog to find it...........alexis

      Delete