Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Alan's Alteration

 

Alan stared at the pile of clothing tossed down before him (or her?)  He was still feeling groggy and confused.  He wasn’t sure what was going on.  He just knew something had changed.  Things felt so different today.

 
He looked up and saw his Aunt Marie, his mother, his sister, and his cousin Ashlee.  His aunt spoke first: “Alan, when Ashlee told me how you had forced yourself on her, I was mad.  I picked up the phone to call the police, but Ashlee said she had a better idea.  So, we all got together and talked about it.  It took us a few days to put this together, but it worked.  It’s time for you to get a little taste of life from a female point of view, Alan.”
His sister chimed in:  “Besides, we were getting tired of your sexist comments and macho talk.  And to tell you the truth, I’m really going to enjoy having a big sister, Alana.  We have planned a pool party and barbeque in your honor tonight too.  I invited the neighbors, my girlfriends, and some of your classmates.  They really can’t wait to meet you, dear.  I told them the whole story.”
“Now hurry and get dressed, Alana.  We need to go to Bikini World and get you a swimsuit or two for the party later.  We might even stop at the beauty parlor too.   We want you to look good, you know.”
“I’ll bet that before the night is over, sis, you will get your first kiss,” added his sister. “It’s
going to be sooooo nice having a sister.  We’ll have so much fun together.”


No comments:

Post a Comment