Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 26, 2012

From Fiance to Daughter

 
 
“Why did you make me a little girl, Mommy?”
            “Well, Claudia, I’ll tell you why.  I was so in love with you,
and when we became engaged, I was the happiest woman in
the world.  I was planning the wedding, and our life together. 
Then I found out from a couple friends that you were seeing
the blonde down on third floor behind my back.  I
seriously wanted to just pack my bags and leave town.
You made me so mad and hurt me so badly.  But I
couldn’t do that because I loved you so very much and I still wanted
to be with you. A friend told me about this shop over on Windsor Street
that had all sorts of magical and supernatural things, so
I went in there one day.  The nice lady that runs the place was
very helpful, and showed me to the age regression section
and suggested I get this package of two pills.  I had a choice of
turning you into my little girl or my little boy.  I chose the little girl
pills so that you can get a chance to grow up and learn
what boys are really like.  Now we can still be together, and
I get to spoil a daughter like I have always dreamed of doing.”


No comments:

Post a Comment